Five Nights at Freddy’s World is a new game product made and developed by Scott Cawthon. The game promises to take all the players to the whole new world of Freddy and his friends. This is also viewed as a cool, hilarious spin-off RPG game to FNaF series, in which the players can totally take control of their characters to battle and explore the world. At first, the game was expected to be released on January 21st, 2016 in an incomplete condition, which made the game receive a lot of negative reviews. Due to this, our game developer took it down in January 25th, 2016 for the time being, and recently, according to what Scott Cawthon has announced on Steam, FNaF World will be released worldwide on February 19th, 2016 with the desktop version, and mobile version will come out after a few weeks later.
FNaF World features up to 40 playable characters, and the players can totally create their own party with the favorite animatronics they want. Additionally, there are various awesome endings, challenges and cool soundtrack done by Leon Riskin. The game will be about wonderful adventures and epic quests of Freddy and his friends.
There are two game modes in FNaF World, including Adventure and Fixed Party, followed by two discrepant levels, Normal and Hard Mode. The players will begin their game as Freddy Fazbear, and the game commences, Frebear will be a tutorial of the players. Once adventure starts off, there are three animatronics helping Freddy and his friends. They look like endoskeleton, BB, and Funtime Foxy.
At first, FNaF World was claimed on September 15th, 2015, along with a trailer posted on Youtube. In that trailer, the game exposes some of the characters coming from the former games, they used to stalk, hunt and jumpscare the players, but now they are very adorable. At first, Scott Cawthon planted to launch the game on February 2nd, 2016, but then he rescheduled to launch it to January 22nd, 2016, and after that, he wanted to release earlier, on January 21st, 2016 over Steam. Because the game was missed some significant features when releasing, our game developer received a lot of criticisms, and he apologized for those mistakes. He then said that he would put a lot of efforts into his new game, and finally took the game down for the time being. Recently, he has made his confirmation on Steam, saying that FNaF World will be launched on February 19, 2016, worldwide.
Useful Tips for the Beginners
Check out some of the tips below to help you advance your game well, if you are a beginner!
- Bytes: Bytes are the little animatronic helpmates, and they can be purchased by using your Faz Tokens earned from the battle. Once you have the tokens, you can buy Bytes from Lolbit’s places which are appearing on the map.
- Chips: Chips contain some of the discrepant effects while you’re in the battle, including assaults, treating commands. You can search for them in some of the treasure drawers around the world.
Some of the uncommon battle commands
- Birthday – Develops the assault, speed, and defense in such a short time.
- Waterhose – Destroys the adversaries promptly when their health is under 30%
- Giftboxes – You can place these stuff at the feet of your members, this will help them return to their life after being destroyed.
- Hot Cheese – place some of the hot cheese on the floor, which will deliver a lot of destruction to the foes.
- Unscrew – 30% possibility of rapid death to one adversary.
- Esc Key – Possibility of death for all the foes appearing on the screen,
- Mystery Box – Change your current members of the party to random ones. When the fight finishes, they will return to normal.
- Prize Ball – Fulfills a random strike.
- Jumpscares – Wipe out the foes for a short time, even just a few seconds. But, the bosses won’t get influenced by this command.